Welcome to Asianbookie.tips
"The bookie", "The bookmaker", "The betting agency" makes money by taking your money. Research says that only 2% of people who bet, have a profit from it, the rest of 98% lose their money in the bookmakers favor. You must understand that bookmakers have all the tools, all the power to control this market, the odds, the results of games, everything that is necesarry for them to make profits. Now, that you have understood that you must be in the 2% in order to take the bookmakers money, you may wonder "How can i be one of the 2% that really win?. The answer is ASIANBOOKIE.TIPS, you will certainly become one of the 2% that really win.
|CORRECT SCORE TIPS APRIL 2017 RECORDS
||HOME TEAM/AWAY TEAM